I’m Caiti. Basically, I’m just a mom, trying to read (and write), while tiny humans use me as furniture.
I live in the Cincinnati suburbs with my husband and our two girls. We also have a dog named Rapunzel. Because that’s a normal dog name.
Quick Facts About Me
- Historical Romance is my love language. I’ve been reading them since I was 12.
- Technically I’m a millennial. But an old one.
- I struggle with anxiety and depression.
- I think wearing jeans is dressing up.
- Nerdy and proud. Messy and ashamed.
- I stay home with my kiddos.
- BA in English Lit. Graduate studies in language arts education.
First Romance Novel Ever: Irish Linen by Candace McCarthy
First Romance Novel that Made My Heart Explode: Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
First Regency Romance Novel: The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
ALL TIME FAVORITE: Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
Romance Queens: Lisa Kleypas, Eloisa James, Tessa Dare, Sarah MacLean, Julia Quinn, Lorraine Heath, Joanna Shupe, Alyssa Cole, Sophie Jordan, Kerrigan Byrne, Kresley Cole, Alisha Rai, Julie Ann Long, Helen Hoang, Sally Thorne, Christi Caldwell, Christina Lauren, Beverly Jenkins, Vivienne Lorret (This list is always growing!)