Hello, Fellow Romance Lovers!
I’m Caiti. I live in Southwest Ohio with my all dark and handsome husband and our two girls. We also have a dog named Rapunzel. (ridiculous)
Quick Facts About Me
- Been reading romance novels since I was a 12 year-old brat sneaking into my mom’s closet where she tried to hide her collection from me. (Sorry, Mom!)
- Historical Romanceland is my home country but good romance is good romance. Then. Now. After. Outer-space. Whatever.
- BA in English Lit. Graduate studies in language arts education.
- Technically a millennial but an old one. Think Iliza Shlesinger’s Netflix Special, Elder Millennial.
- Anxiety and depression dealer-wither since middle school.
- Suburban SAHM who now believes that wearing jeans is getting fancy.
First Romance Novel Ever: Irish Linen by Candace McCarthy
First Romance Novel that Made My Heart Explode: Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
First Regency Romance Novel: The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
ALL TIME FAVORITE: Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas